Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Trick-or-Treat

Happy Begger's night! Tomorrow is Halloween but tonight is the night I went Trick-or-Treating for the first time! Now, technically I can't eat candy, so we just made a trip up to Ankeny to show off my tiger costume and hang out with some family. I had a great time!

This is me sitting in my Grandma's pumpkin bucket. I feel pretty Halloweeny! Look at all those leaves Daddy needs to rake!










Here is when I arrived at Great Aunt Cathy and Great Uncle Kevin's house. They were so surprised to see me! Unfortunately I didn't get any of that chocolate in the bowl. Daddy enjoyed some for me!










Oh man! I blinked!














Since I didn't get any chocolate, I got spoiled by my second-cousin Kendra. She tickled me and gave me lots of kisses. Those are better than chocolate anyway!








Finally, I got to play with some relatives closer to my age. This is Mya and Mason! They came over to Cathy and Kevin's in their costumes and we got to play!










I really thought Mya was neat and cute in her cheer-leading costume! My costume was too hot so I changed into my pj's.








Well its time to rest up for my Halloween party tomorrow at daycare! I bet I still don't get any chocolate - Mommy says "Not yet!"

Peace out!
Lane

2 comments:

deppefamily said...

Happy Halloween Mr. Lane! Next year you will be able to eat LOTS of candy.
Keep on bouncing, Tigger!!!
Emma

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween Lane! Thanks for sharing pictures of your costume and the things that you have been doing this month. You are getting to be such a big boy, it looks like you have lots of fun hanging out with Sydney!

Nicole, Jeff & Isaiah