Saturday, October 6, 2007

Race For the Cure

Well, Mommy took me on my 3rd benefit walk but this one was by far the biggest. (I've already been on the Buddy Walk and the Walk for PKD!) Today we went to the Race for the Cure. She was hoping to meet some people she knew there, but there were over 20,000 people so we didn't find anyone until we were on our way home. We talked to Mommy's friend, Curt, but otherwise we just kept each other company. Here are some pictures of the action!

This is us watching all the crazy runners getting ready. Mommy and I walked the 1 mile course because she says she's too out of shape to run right now!






These are all the people walking with us! No wonder we couldn't find anyone!







When we got home, Mommy let me try on her Warriors in Pink headband. Do I look rock-n-roll? Tough guys wear pink!






I wonder what benefit walk we'll go on next! No matter what it is it will be fun! I love my stroller and being outside!
See you all soon!
Peace out!
Lane

1 comment:

AliciaMoos said...

Lane - you're the COOLEST! Real men wear pink!