Thursday, October 25, 2007

making friends

Well its been a pretty laid back October. I'm now 5 months old and I've made some new friends. I've only got a few pictures to share so I'll have to remind Mommy to bring her camera when we visit my other friends.

This is my friend Emma. My mommy went to school with her mommy, Sara. Emma is older than me, but I'm catching up to her in weight. I've only got 6 more pounds to go! I guess I really AM a big boy!







This is my REALLY new friend Carter. He is only one month old and in this picture he was only one week old. He was born big like me, but I got a head start on growing tall. I bet we'll be running around playing together next summer! I can't wait!







Finally, this is my best friend. My big sister Sidney wasn't sure she liked me at first, but now we are all good! She likes to lick my drooly face (Mommy and Daddy think its gross) and I like to pet her hairy face. I laugh when she runs around the house or chases the ball in the back yard. She's so funny!



Look at me admire her and one of her many talents. I love my dog!







Hope you all have a Happy Halloween! I'll be adding picture of me in my first costume soon! It will be so fun!
Peace out!
Lane

No comments: