Sunday, November 11, 2007

6 Months!

Today I am 6 months old! Can you believe it?
We went to get some picture taken to celebrate and here they are.
The nice people at Portrait Innovations gave Mommy and Daddy
a CD so we could load the pictures on the computer!
Pretty cool!

This one is me stretching between takes!
I was getting kind of tired but I didn't even cry once!


I'm so big sitting up! Right after this picture I tipped over and
Mommy dove for me like a pro-volleyball player! My head didn't even
touch the ground!
Check out this handsome mug!
In this one I was going for a "dramatic" or "dreamy" look.
This last one is called "Senior Picture Pose."
I just love getting attention from pretty photographers -
Can you tell?
Hope you all enjoy! There were a total of 60 pictures on the CD
so Mommy and I just picked a few of our favorites.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Peace and Love,
Lane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lane, what handsome pictures you took to celebrate turning 6 months old... I can't believe how quickly the time has gone. Happy First Turkey Day!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are 6 months old! I love Portrait Innovations. I get my pictures taken there too. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Eat lots of mushed up turkey and strained sweet potatoes!
Emma