Monday, July 28, 2008

July!

Hello everyone!
It has been an eventful July! I've done lots
of fun things and Mommy has gone back
to work so I'm once again swimming most
days at daycare! Yippee!
I've got some pitures to share down below!
This is Mommy and me watching Sidney swim at
Easter Lake. She loves to play fetch!
THIS is where I swim!
Here I am during a break at the aquatic center.
Boy I wish I could help Daddy mow the lawn.
I'm just too little so I watch from the window.
(Check out those new windows Mommy and Daddy bought me!)
Just a-swingin'
July brings Deusey days in Garner!
I'm waiting for the parade to start!
We want candy! We want candy!
I love a parade!
After the parade, I got to go swimming at the new
Garner Aquatic Center!
This frog slide is AWESOME!Later that night, we went to another park!
(I'm spoiled)
I flew a jet backwards...
I went on a merry-go-round with Daddy...
and by myself...
and I got to swing on a big disk-thingy!
Wouldn't you know it, I got to go play the next
weekend in Eagle Grove!
(I told you I'm spoiled!)
Grandpa pushed me around in Uncle Matt's old car...
I got to try out Mommy's first set of wheels...
and I explored the equipment in the back yard!
Now I'm just anxiously awaiting the arrival of my
newest cousin. He's somewhere under the hands in
this picture but I can't see him. I have a feeling he's
gonna be really good at hide-and-seek!
Come out, come out, wherever you are!
August is almost here, so hopefully I'll post some pictures
of my new cousin soon!
Enjoy the rest of your July!
Peace out!
Lane
















No comments: