Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Santa!

Well, I finally me this Santa guy mom has been talking about.
She kept saying "We're going to see Santa!" but
I had to see it to believe it! He's very nice but didn't
have a very big lap! He read a Christmas book to me.
He must really know me because I LOVE books!
Look at me listening so nicely!
The next picture is when I discovered his beard.
He is MUCH hairier than Daddy (and that's pretty hairy)!
Santa was a pretty cool guy... I think I'll visit him
again next year (as long as he brings me an Elmo!)
This is Mommy and me waiting for Santa.
We got pretty lucky and only waited 5 minutes!
I spent my time looking at the pretty 3-week old
baby girl in front of us. She needed to wake up and
tell Santa what she wants for Christmas!
Here I am practicing for the big day!
I love practicing on Mommy's magazines too!
I think I've got this ripping paper thing down!
Here's me by my new favorite spot in the house...
the Christmas Tree! I love to crawl over there and
shake the tree, pull off the lights, and smack the presents!
What a fun toy Mommy and Daddy gave me! I hope it stays
in the living room forever!
I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Be careful in the snow and enjoy your time with
your families. Hopefully I'll get to see you all very soon!
Peace Out and Peace on Earth!
Lane

No comments: